Company Name: E-Rate Central
Contract Title: E-Rate Consulting Services for Schools & LibrariesContract Title: AEPA 021.5-C
Contract Term: June 1, 2021 through May 31, 2022 with the option to extend for three additional one year periods ending May 31, 2023, May 31, 2024 and May 31, 2025.
Products and Services:
E-Rate Central is a nationally recognized educational consulting firm that has been simplifying E-rate for schools and libraries since the inception of the program. We work with applicants in thirty states and are State E-rate Coordinators for six states. Our services are used by more than 3,000 schools in 400 school districts nationally. E-rate Central has a physical presence in Texas, Louisiana, North Carolina, Florida, Virginia, New Mexico, New Hampshire, and New York.
E-rate Central works with more than 160 Texas applicants, including the Libraries Connecting Texas initiative, which has increased bandwidth and funding for libraries statewide since 2018. Our Texas office is located in Waco and staffed by senior account managers with over forty years combined E-rate experience.
Services include but are not limited to:
- We publish a weekly newsletter with analysis of E-rate program actions and prognosis that is widely read, not only by clients, but also by many in the E-rate community, including USAC and the FCC.
- Our fee is all-inclusive. Preparation of all required E-rate forms, PIA and audit responses, appeals, SPIN changes and other post commitment requests are just some examples.
- Strategic Planning and consultation on maximization of E-rate discounts.
- Real-time monitoring of data and tracking of all E-rate program deadlines and timely reminders.
Locate your E-rate Funding information by searching for your BEN in our
Pricing: Please contact us for a quote.
Contact Information:Texas Representative: Ginnie Harwood
- Bid Documents - Part A - Notice to Bidders, Terms & Conditions
- Bid Documents - Part B - Specifications
- Bid Documents - Part C - Bid Forms
- AEPA/TexBuy Acceptance Response Document
- Extension 1 of 3
Required Federal and State Documents:
- Signed COI, EDGAR, SB 9, Antitrust Certification