Oates Specialties LLC
Company Name: Oates Specialties LLC
Contract Title: Athletic Supplies and Equipment
Contract #: TEXBUY RFP #019-002
Contract Term: November 1, 2019 through October 31, 2020 with the option to extend the contract for three additional one year periods ending on October 31, 2021, October 31, 2022, and October 31, 2023.
Products and Services: Oates Specialties is a family owned and operated business that is located in Huntsville, Texas. Since starting the company in 2003 with baseball as its primary focus, Oates Specialties has worked diligently to develop a line of quality athletic conditioning tools that is unparalleled. We hope you enjoy our product line, videos, and blog. Contact us if we can help you in any way!
Ordering Instructions: To order from Oates Specialties as an institution/school district, please reach out to us via phone or email.
When you reach out to Oates Specialties:
- Make sure to inform us that you will be ordering on behalf of our TexBuy Contract (RFP #019-002)
- Request a quote by listing the items and quantities that you are interested in purchasing.
- Oates Specialties will then send an itemized quote (that includes the Oates Specialties letterhead and contact information) by email to the requestor.
- Quotes will include any and all fees (i.e. Subtotal, S & H, Administration Costs).
Oates Specialties can accept Purchase Orders, Checks, Money Orders, Cash, and Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover) as forms of payment. We will also provide any documentation prior to purchase that could be needed by the purchaser who requests it.
Vendor Pricing: All of the Oates Specialties pricing is available at: www.OatesSpecialties.com
Vendor Contact Information:
Address: 151 FM 1696 Road East, Huntsville, TX 77320
Email: [email protected]
Gunnar Thompson CSCS, NASM-CPT, PES, CES, CPPS
Vendor Website: www.OatesSpecialties.com
Bid and Response Documents:
- Bid Document: Request for Proposal - Athletic Supplies and Equipment
- Signed Acceptance of Bid and Contract
- Extension of 1 of 3
- Extension 2 of 3