HOME | SITEMAP | CONTACT US
Commercial Office, Hospitality, Industrial and Warehousing, Retail, Healthcare, State County and Local Government, Federal Government, Educational Institutions, High-Rises, Stadiums.
• Approved by every major manufacturer
• Approved to install, maintain or repair all system types
• New Construction
• Roof Replacement
• Repair and Maintenance
• Preventative Maintenance Programs
• Portfolio Roof Asset Management
• Environmental Solutions (Solar / Vegetation)
• Emergency and Disaster Response
• 24/7 Service Capabilities
Tecta’s Commitment to Safety:
Tecta America prides itself on its comprehensive Five-Point Safety Policy. This robust policy provides employees and management specific guidelines to ensure a safe and healthy work environment. Tecta’s careful approach has allowed it to consistently have one of the best Experience Modification Rates (EMR) in the industry at .58 or lower since 2000. Tecta employees receive comprehensive safety training to perform their duties in the safest manner possible, which also positions the company among those with the lowest Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) rate.
• EMR: .58 vs. 1.0 national average.
54 - Full Service & Production Operating Units
National GPO/JOC/Cooperative Contracts Manager
Copyright © 2018 All rights reserved.