Skip Navigation

HOME  |  SITEMAP  |  CONTACT US

Follow TexBuy on...
Quicklinks
Open Bids

 

Sealed Bids will be received by Region 16 Education Service Center on behalf of TexBuy Purchasing Cooperative until 2:00 p.m. CST, Tuesday, October 8, 2019 for the following category:

         - TEXBUY RFP #019-002 – ATHLETIC SUPPLIES AND EQUIPMENT

All bids shall be submitted to Region 16 ESC/TexBuy, Attn: Andrew Pickens, 5800 Bell Street, Amarillo, TX 79109, in a sealed envelope with the bid number and category clearly marked on the front of the envelope.  Note:  Bidders must be able to provide their proposed products and services in every geographic region of Texas or must clearly specify which geographic region(s) they will cover.

Bid documents can be downloaded by clicking the link above.  Region 16 ESC/TexBuy reserves the right to reject any or all bids in whole or in part; to waive any formalities or irregularities in any bids, and to accept the bids, which in its discretion, within Texas state law, are in the best interest of Region 16 ESC/TexBuy and its Participating Entities.  Bids will be opened and read immediately following the deadline.

Region 16 ESC/TexBuy will consider the following in determining awards for this contract: The purchase price – 50%; the Offeror’s experience and reputation – 10%; the quality of the Offeror’s goods or services – 10%; the extent to which the goods or services meet with Region 16 ESC/TexBuy’s needs – 10%; the vendor’s past relationship with Region 16 ESC/TexBuy – 5%; the impact on the ability of Region 16 ESC/TexBuy to comply with laws and rules relating to Historically Underutilized Businesses (HUB) – 5%; and the total long-term cost to Region 16 ESC/TexBuy to acquire the vendor’s goods or services – 10%.  Additional specifications within the RFP will also be part of the technical evaluation process. 

Region 16 ESC and TexBuy Purchasing Cooperative may be contacted by telephone: (806) 677-5044, fax (806) 677-5059, mail: 5800 Bell Street, Amarillo, TX 79109, or email: (andrew.pickens@esc16.net) from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday-Friday, except holidays.

                           

 

 


  
For questions regarding the bid process, please contact Andrew Pickens at andrew.pickens@esc16.net

 



To be notified when an upcoming bid matches your company's interests, fill out our vendor form.


 

 

Copyright © 2018 All rights reserved.

powered by ezTaskTitanium TM